Fitbit Charge 3 Review
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the culmination of years tracker tech – it gathers lots of fitness data and presents it in a meaningful manner, without forcing you to reach for a charger in the middle of the week.
For folks not needing the wide app support inherent to smartwatches, the charge 3 is a good bet.
Small design tweaks give the charge 3 a slick refreshed look, and there’s Special Edition with additional hands in the package. It’s stylish enough to wear all day and evening, and Fitbit’s excellent sleep tracking means you can continue wearing it at night-you’ll only have to take it off for an hour or so per week to charge.
The new greyscale OLED touchscreen is bigger and sharper than the previous gen and responsive to the touch. Combined with the new haptic button on the side, it’s easy to get familiar with using the Charge 3 even if have never used a Fitbit before.
Aside from the headlining 50m water resistance swim tracking, you will get all of Fitbit’s fitness and wellness tracking, right from heart rate monitoring and calorie/step tracking to sleep tracking and auto – workout tracking. Swim tracking and auto tracking areas bit fit basic, but the insights from Fitbit’s excellent companion app are the best in the business.
But Fitbit continues down the path of the proprietary charger, which is one more thing to pack on the extended trips. Charge 3 lacks GPS, so you will need to carry your phone alone for location/route mapping.The SpO2 sensor which can potentially scan for conditions like atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea is present, but the feature is yet to enabled in the software. And while Fitbit has crafted an almost perfect fitness tracker, it does retail at a premium over generic trackers that cost half or less.
Specifications of Fitbit Charge 3
- It can measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate and more with 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Its battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration, varies with use and other factors
- It can help you to use 15+ exercise modes, set goals, see progress in real time and learn how to improve over time
- Can automatically record time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get tips for better sleep
- Swim-proof and water resistant to 50m so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more
- It helps you to stay connected to your day with everyday apps and get call, text, and smartphone app notifications on your wrist.
fitbit charge 3 price in India is around 13,999 inr
If you like the review share your view about this smartwatch in the comment section.
Apple Watch series 4 – Specifications and complete review
Mi Band 3 – Full specifications, features, and pricing.